Here are my top picks for Ukulele Teachers this holiday season! These studio resources are a collection of products that I’ve personally tested this year in our MANY ukulele classes and I assure will they’ll bring you some comfort and joy-with students developing great technique and chord changing skills while you keep your sanity!
1. Yousician-Yes, this is the app I personally used to learn the ukulele in about a week! Price varies from free-$110 for a year subscription.
2. Chord Blocks-under $25. These “Chord Cubes” are super cute and fun. We use them in class as a challenge. Students team up to see how may chords they can play and stack before the minute timer runs out!
3. Ukeoke-available in the app store on google play!
4. Finger Guards-Around $6. Yes, I actually use these and always keep some on hand for students who are as sensitive as me!
5. Avery Colored Dots-Around $5. These make teaching a breeze! we just place them right on the ukulele fret board and use a different color for each chord.
Hope you enjoy my 2017 Favorite Things for Ukulele Teachers!
Thanks for reading my blog post! Please contact me if you are in need of some confidental and budget friendly consulting! https://violinjudy.com/joyful-noise-consulting/
If you would like to have 60 days of easy to follow and implement ideas to invigorate your studio please check out my 60 Day Makeover: Music Teacher Edition which is now on sale at amazon.com here:
you can read it on any device like a pc, kindle, laptop or ipad! Thanks.
Please note that links on my website and blog are affiliate links and the small profit i make goes into the upkeep of this site. Thanks!